Friday, November 11, 2011

First Blog

This being my first blog, I feel the need to set forth some parameters for myself. For instance, what do I intend to write about? Ummm, I dunno. Stuff that interests me. Check! Am I going to do it every day? Let's be honest, no. Cool. Check! Is this the step in life that will make me wildly famous and the most recent best thing since sliced bread? Please god no! Check! Ok, I think we're doing well!
So you ask...well what are the things that interest you, and if you're not going to write every day, when are you going to write, and seriously, don't you want to be famous?! Well don't be a stranger and stop by sometime and you will most likely find out the answers to some if not all those questions and probably some other stuff too.
See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I will be following you and want to know how your path will emerge on your road to fame.
    Lady "G" in NY

    ReplyDelete